All credit to 411mania.com
"oh my god stop criticizing young girls who like 50 Shades of Gray or Twilight you can’t tell them what they can and can’t read"
no we can’t but we have to protect young girls from mistaking abusive behavior for genuine affection at all costs
If my dog wants my attention, she quickly licks my mute button on my laptop so my music will shut off and i will pet her
im not kidding
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Ang Lee is a good cook and was a full-time house-husband for six years.
What the fuck
would you even believe me if i told you that this was originally supposed to be my self portrait? of course you wouldn’t.
My hips look like that
1. EARTHBOUND // may 19th, 2011
2. FLCL // june 7th, 2011
3. GURREN LAGANN // june 10th, 2011
4. COWBOY BEBOP // august 30th, 2011
5. ADVENTURE TIME // september 13th, 2011
6. TEKKONKINKREET // july 11th, 2012
7. EVANGELION // may 21st, 2013
8. MADOKA // may 30th, 2013
9. SAMURAI CHAMPLOO // july 8th, 2013
10. ONE PIECE // december 24, 2013
i guess ive been doing these for a while now
Crow: CROW YES!
It’s actually impossible to measure how many fucks a corvid give because there is no device sensitive enough to register such a tiny amount.
science/animal side of tumblr… explain to me the birb thing
Tail Pulling is a behavior noted in many corvids. The practical application is to create a distraction that will allow the birb to make off with the target’s food. Imagine being in the lunch room and a large fellow has a Twinkie you covet. You can’t just take it from him because he’ll defend his Twinkie. But if you thwap him on the back of his neck and then dash around to snag the Twinkie while he investigates, you stand a decent chance of enjoying spongey goodness. This is basically that in birb form.
Except corvids don’t only do this as a distraction. Sometimes they seem to just being doing it to mess with other animals/birbs. But to use my lunch room analogy, there are times you might thwap someone sneakily on the back of the neck just for amusement. Primates exhibit behavior that appears to be just be annoying other animals for amusement. Given how intelligent crows are, its not unlikely that this is a manifestation of an innate desire to just fuck with someone else for the fun of it. Such as this from the link above:
THANK YOU FOR THE BIRB KNOWLEDGE